Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Success!!

Today - for the first time since we started this whole thing I actually accomplished something. Without going into a lot of detail: every day my kids are given a "To Do List" of sorts that include all the lessons they are to complete for the day. Considering the fact that my kids are roughly 25-30 hours behind where they should be at this point, I found that we were able to FINISH everything we needed to today! BEFORE 3 PM. And all of this with another kid running around.

Surprisingly I spent most of the night with my head hanging over the trash can as I was perched precariously on top of the white porcelain bowl. I am wondering why it is that the night that I am the sickest is the morning that I accomplish the most?

It has to be because I was reading my Sunday lesson in between heaving sessions.

1 comment:

  1. Good job! Maybe seeing how much time they could be spending doing other things will help the chilins stay focused in the future. I know that was a big motivator for me.

    ReplyDelete